Saturday, 19 July 2008

Every day a new Homer

Blog-hopping can be a really addictive pastime. Clicking on one link on a blogroll will bring up a new blog for you to explore and with it, another blogroll.

When we find a weblog that captures our interest, we linger for a while. We read the older posts and sometimes even the comments from other bloggers. We go on to click on links in posts and pretty soon we forget how we reached the particular page we are now reading.

Today's post is about an interesting find on Flickr. It's a photoset by harry.1967 called One Object 365 Days Project where Homer Simpson is captured doing something different each day. Very creative and amusing.
This pic is called Homer Wants The Vespa. It's Homer's 11th pose for the year. The set is presently up to 189 pics. I chose this pic because it reminded me of the B&W photo I posted a few days ago.

I found this Flickr page from reading this blog --> I Wanna Hold Your Hand whose author is a lady who identifies herself as ~W~. How I reached her blog, I can't remember.

A huge maze, the blogosphere is...

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Blog hopping can definitely be very addictive, espeically when we have time on our hands. :)

Nurie said...

I can really relate to your story on discovering new blogs by clicking here and there. More than often, I got lost in the blogworld...its amazing how most people are so creative huh!

Tu la sometimes depan laptop sampai 2-3 hrs pun tak sedar :-)

Oldstock said...

-> Michelle, whatever did we do in the days before broadband, eh?

-> Noor, jgn sampai terabai tanggungjawab lain ye... :-)

Patricia said...

OMG you've hit the nail on the head here! I can spend hours in front of my screen and not feel the time slip away!

But I'm not going to change ;)

Pat

Oldstock said...

Pat, I gather that you don't teach fulltime anymore? Kids pun dah besar, so got time to blog-hop ma...

No need to change, Pat. Life's cool :-)

Emila Yusof said...

Cool photo of Homer!