Monday 30 March 2009

Something to ponder...

There's an article in today's The Star Online about a young man who has the ability to screen other people to see if they are under the influence of or being disturbed by djinns. You can read the full article -> here. But let's steer away from any more `cerita seram' for the moment.

Here's something lighthearted. I am copying here, my response to a Facebook tag that I received from my friend Zarinah Salleh early this month.

--------------------------
Paste the sentences into a note of your own, change to your answers, then tag me and ten other people.

1. My ex..... girlfriend was so HOT that she could melt butter just by looking at it. I’m kidding… there never was an ex-girlfriend.

2. Maybe I should... stop thinking of my procrastination problems and get off my butt and do something about it. Hmm… maybe after solve my other problems first.

3. I love... to read and relax.

4. People would say that I'm...... snobbish. Yeah, that’s the first impression that I give to most people.

5. I don't understand... calculus, the periodic table, electromagnetism, finite element analysis, deoxyribonucleic acid… and a host of other things. But I do understand women, though ;-)

6. When I wake up in the morning... I thank God that I’m still alive.

7. I lost... my virginity when I was … (crap, I can’t remember my wedding night. The wife is gonna be pissed!)

8. Life is full of... challenges. Some people have it easy while others are made to grind. For me, I’m about par for the course.

9. My past is... colourful. I’m putting the bits and pieces in written form. Hopefully, it will be an interesting read. Otherwise, who cares?

10. I get annoyed when... people jump queue. Impatient people are real jerks.

11. Parties are... those group or association of people who stand for election, who think they are the best person to lead, who claim to have the solutions to all the problems, who think that they are the only ones that are RIGHT and anybody else who are not in their party are WRONG. Ooops! I’m not answering this part correctly, am I?

12. I wish... can play the piano. Or at least, any other musical instrument. Luckily, I can sing not too badly, heheheh.

13. Dogs... are a man’s best friend. At least, that’s what I learnt in school. But now for me, a man’s best friend is a WOMAN.

14. Cats... are now straying into my compound and are becoming a bloody nuisance. They crap all over the place! I’ve tried chasing them out but they keep coming back.

15. Tomorrow... is a period in time when things that should’ve been done today, would maybe (I repeat, maybe) be carried out. I just love tomorrow! It’s a mystery!

16. I have a low tolerance... for stubbornly ignorant people.

17. If I had a million dollars… then I won’t tell you.

18. I'm totally terrified... (sorry, can’t think of a good one to answer this. Yes, I’m terrified of certain things, but I can’t think of something that I’m TOTALLY terrified of.)

So there you go, Zarinah. A bit more info about me that you wish to know :-) And I'm not tagging anybody. Tapi kalau ada sesiapa yg sudi... silakan.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

no 4....
yes.. you look like one...
same goes to me.. ppl said that I look "garang"...

mie..

D said...

Eleh! No.1 - boleh caya ke?? (grins)

No.17 - hmmm... i suspect the target has been hit? I know those working in the construction can earn big bucks! ;)

emilayusof said...

NOw we know more about you!!! I hate people who jump queue as well; i will practicallay go to them and tell them to queue!

Fadhil said...

Mie,

Nampak garang takpe... asal hati baik :-)

Fadhil said...

Hi D,

Part mana yang tak caya? Yang part girlfriend so HOT ke atau part yang tak pernah ada ex-girlfriend? *wink*

Yang nombor 17 tu belum lagi la... masih terkial-kial mencari my first million bucks. But the dream is still there :-)

Fadhil said...

Emila,

Don't trust entirely what I've written.... most of the answers were spur of the moment.

If you ask me do the quiz a second time, my answers would probably be different, heheheh.

Anonymous said...

*laughs* I like the answer to #1.. esp the part about the "no ex-girlfriend". Your wife reads this blog, eh?

For #14, someone said to pour vinegar around the compound. Not sure if it works, but I can imagine the stench of the vinegar.

Oimira said...

#17 - u stingy u. hehehe

Fadhil said...

Andrea,

My missus doesn't read my blog. Not so IT-savvy, lah... heheheh.

She's online only to YM with our eldest son who's studying overseas.

Fadhil said...

Moira,

Heheheh... kedekut mengalah Hj. Bakhil :-)