In a reply to a comment from blogger-friend Dr Wati in the previous post, I mentioned that I got stuck in assembling 12 photos for compilation as my annual review of `The Previous Year In Pictures'. I have done the series twice already, for 2009 and 2010.
Apparently, there were certain times during 2011 that my camera slept soundly in its bag and wasn't doing any duty. After browsing through my photo files, there were 2 months last year when I did not take any pics, not even from the mobile phone camera. Sadly, this edition of TPYIP has to be skipped.
As a substitute, I've decided to compile all the Youtube songs that I shared on my FB wall in 2011 . There were 7 of them and there was one that I've also shared in this blog, so I apologise for the repetition. Looking and listening to the full list, you can probably can guess the type of person that I sometimes am.... mushy :-)
1. April 10 : (I Love You) For Sentimental Reasons - Rod Stewart
I hope you do believe me
I've given you my heart...
2. July 10 : Crazy - Diane Krall, Elvis Costello & Willie Nelson
I'm crazy... crazy for feeling so blue...
3. September 16 : My Love - Julio Iglesias & Stevie Wonder
Say words of love to all we see,
To rich or poor for love is equal,
Let us lift up humanity,
Spread love all over...
4. October 25 : Foolish Heart - Steve Perry
You've been wrong before,
Don't be wrong anymore...
5. November 4 : Reminiscing - The Little River Band
Each time we hear our favourite song,
The memories come along...
6. December 22 : Ain't No Sunshine - Joe Cocker
And this house just ain't no home,
Anytime she goes away...
7. December 31 : Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - Carole King & James Taylor
So tell me now and I won't ask again,
Will you still love me tomorrow?
Thanks to all the original uploaders of the vids. I do hope you enjoy them...