Wednesday 26 September 2018

Maisarah...

My first grandchild's name is Maisarah Bt. Arshad Khalid.

Before she was born, my wife asked if I had any suggestion for the baby's name. I decided that I would not suggest any but rather allow the honour to be given to my daughter-in-law's parents.

In the end, the name was decided upon by the baby's parents. It was a name that I would have chosen too if I was to have a daughter of my own, many years ago.

For sure this little lady would be growing up fully pampered by her two grandmothers...

Maisarah at 4 days

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alhamdullilah...lovely moments between the proud grandpa & the granddaughter...

Congrats to you, Datuk Fadhil & Datin (wife)...

From
MieZarra (Temasik)

Fadhil said...

Thank you Puan MieZarra. Nice to hear from you again. I hope things are going well for you.