Thursday 16 July 2020

MCO Haircut Version 2

It has been one and a half months since my son gave me a haircut at home under the MCO situation. Although barbers and hairdressers are now allowed to operate in the relaxed restrictions, I still do not have full confidence of the mitigated risks with respect to close contact with barbers. I have decided to stick with my son until we have a zero-infection status in the whole country.

For this second trimming, I chose to make it easy on my son and went for the crewcut style. It is also a look that I have sported before, having opted for it when I performed hajj and umrah. Should last me a few months until the next cut is needed.

The 'balik-haji' or 'balik-umrah' look

2 comments:

Pak Idrus said...

Like you I do not really have confidence re the Barber. So I went to the Salon where my spouse go. Mahal sekit but it better and safer.

Have a nice day.

Fadhil said...

Salam Pak Idrus. Hopefully we both get to go back to our regular barbers soon. Looks like the pandemic may last the whole year.