Thursday 20 April 2023

The end of the line...

I guess this is it. This 15-year-old blog shall come to a close. There are a number of reasons why I have decided to stop posting any more entries here. It is obvious that I have not updated since September of last year. This first post of 2023 shall be the last of Just observations...

The opening entry was done on Tuesday, 8 April 2008. I had initial plans of writing an anniversary post for this year but then I simply did not have the drive. Ideas for an anniversary post quickly shifted to one of closure.

Over the next few months, I would be progressively deleting all posts except for the token opening and closing entries. In other words, the blog itself would not disappear because I value the oldstock.blogspot trademark too much. Hopefully, Blogger would allow me to hold on to that unique account name as long as possible.

I may return to blogging someday but most likely on a different platform and covering a different subject matter.

Goodbye. Thank you for the wonderful experience.

No comments: